Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

geberhard

Douchebag
ANY Cooper tires? I wonder if we can get the 40"s? LOL. I'm AAA, but not ordering tires in the next 48 hours. I'll have to see if this may be an ongoing thing...really good deal, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Mike worth checking out. I just bought 40's otherwise I would jump on this :)

thombull

Would like to hear from anyone who was able to buy the Cooper tires with this discount, I checked and was unable to find any info other than the Ohio info someone already mentioned. One of those, if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

thombull

Would like to hear from anyone who was able to buy the Cooper tires with this discount, I checked and was unable to find any info other than the Ohio info someone already mentioned. One of those, if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't.

I did find a price for a set of five 37x13.5x17 Cooper Discoveries STT Pros for $1,638.00 out the door without install because I have beadlocks. (Family pricing). Is that a good price?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That stinger is just the attachment for the mod bumper, that's not including the mod bumper, mod bumper is about 500

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Okay. See post 573

Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING
[quote name="Jaimegomez8" post=782431]

Saw this on offer up, guy stays in ranch cucomonga. Thought it's a great deal for a stinger!

Not that good of deal. I paid less than that new when I had that bumper. Sold it for $250.
http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=782434

Top Bottom