Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
As expected, couldn't resist, especially as this was a one day sale only. Been wanting one of these for a while. Thanks for posting up the deal. :rock::thumb: Now I need to build that trunk deck!

For those thinking about it, this sale price of $599 is BELOW cost. I wanted to avoid buying from 4WP so I contacted another vendor. Guy on the phone was great and had to put me on hold to check, and it is in fact considerably below cost. Said more than likely 4WP had a surplus supply on hand and just trying to clear them out as they lose money the longer they sit there.

I don't really care for them, either, but I couldn't pass up the winch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

el_chupo_

Does anyone really actually like 4WP or 4WD.com? I only look at them when checking the discount on ebates, but can almost always find another vendor with similar pricing I would rather frequent. But hard to argue with a net cost of $582 for this thing, I just am not sure I need it. Thinking hard right now...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Does anyone really actually like 4WP or 4WD.com? I only look at them when checking the discount on ebates, but can almost always find another vendor with similar pricing I would rather frequent. But hard to argue with a net cost of $582 for this thing, I just am not sure I need it. Thinking hard right now...

Agreed

JAGS

Hooked
I don't really care for them, either, but I couldn't pass up the winch.

I made it work out for me, and, was able to avoid 4WP. :D And no, i didn't price match with N4x4. :icon_crazy:

USMC Wrangler

I honestly had no idea 4wd.com was associated with 4wp until the winch deal. See my first post about it a page or so back. By the time I talked it over with my better half I had a few minutes to order before leaving for work. After getting some positive feedback initially on here and no time to call for a price match, I dove in.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

USMC Wrangler

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Refund on my one can of VHT paint was started today. Received conformation from Amazon and the seller.

Really interested in that 50 qt ARB fridge freezer at that price, but being in AZ I get charged $73 in sales tax. Still a good price, but not enough off to justify buying it now, on top of the other stuff I bought over Black Friday. Plus I think I'd rather have the 37qt fridge. I'll likely pick one up before summer.

Also just saw that their day 4 sale of the 12 days of Christmas has a 50% off deal on the Shittybuilt hard top hoist. I really want a hoist for my garage and $150 for a hoist seems like a good deal. I'll have to search some reviews/user experience on it and see if it's worth trying.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Also just saw that their day 4 sale of the 12 days of Christmas has a 50% off deal on the Shittybuilt hard top hoist. I really want a hoist for my garage and $150 for a hoist seems like a good deal. I'll have to search some reviews/user experience on it and see if it's worth trying.

:cheesy: I just bought the damn thing and was cruising this thread to see if anyone else saw that deal! Couldn't pass up the $150. I'll open the box & see if its worth keeping. If its a POS I can return it at my local store...

Rb1boxer_3

Well I got the email confirmation and my money refunded back also 2 free cans of VHT. Turns out I had gotten my emails mixed up and my brother had sent me steaks from Omaha that's why it weighed 14 lbs.

Out in the Boonies

Top Bottom