Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Happy NewYear to all Wayalifers'.

Before you all bash me up (Freshcatch) for posting for sale post, this post isn't something that I want to sell!

I came across these fender flares online and thought its a great deal for somebody looking for steel fender flares. I called them up and they said free shipping too. Here is the link and a picture that I downloaded off their webpage. By the way I'm no where associated to the seller and they will not pay me any commissions on the sale :D

http://blkmtnjeep.com/fender-flares/

View attachment 237248

Cheers':drinks:

look good, is that the price for all 4?

geberhard

Douchebag
There are several on ebay, my understanding is the fit is poor as far as aligning holes etc, but can not beat for the price. I prefer trimmed stockers still :)

highoctane

Caught the Bug
That is a good deal. Been trying to figure something out for awhile on storing my hard top and getting it out of the way. Taking it on/off by myself would be nice also🥃. Keep us posted[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I won't be home from work until June (I work in Kabul, Afg) so I won't have any results for awhile. Looking at the instructions and youtube reviews, it seems like a great way to effortlessly get the hard top off alone.

Top Bottom