Say Farewell & Celebrate the Life of Lisa Wade

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My condolences to Mel and the kids, to the rest of their family, and to close friends like Cindy and yourself. Never met her but she seemed like a very kind and caring wife and mother and a great friend.

dchew

Caught the Bug
I only met her once but it only took a few seconds to realize what a sweet beautiful woman she was. My condolences to Mel and the family.
Dave

n3tfury

Saw Mel's instagram post yesterday, this is so sad to hear. Although I've never met Lisa (or Wade for that matter), I've watched videos for years and they're all friends to me.

To Mel and family, my sincerest condolences to all of you. RIP Lisa Wade.

coolarmybrat

Our sincere condolence and prayers to the family for their lost; she is dearly missed. I will schedule and attend; I live very close.

BitBucket

My heart breaks for Mel and his family. Lisa was always there with a laugh and a great help whenever I was at the shop. My prayers are with the Wades. Lisa will be missed.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I was shocked to see the post of her passing. Thoughts and prayers to the Wade family. Sadly because of work I won’t be able to make it but will be celebrating her life in spirit.

iRonin

Just wanted to drop out of hiatus here to (again) offer my condolences. So long, rest peacefully, and thanks for being so kind to an underdog from Texas.
Photo Sep 16, 4 38 49 PM.jpg

Top Bottom