Short notice Rausch Creek Trip

Napalm90

I was looking to go to rausch Creek this saturday. They have been getting some snow through out the week so it should be fun. I don't plan on doing anything too difficult. Let me know if your interested. Stock Jeeps are welcome.

EDIT: I CAN NO LONGER DO THIS WEEKEND, WILL BE down next sunday for the day.

Last edited:

Army_Vet

Banned
I was looking to go to rausch Creek this saturday. They have been getting some snow through out the week so it should be fun. I don't plan on doing anything too difficult. Let me know if your interested. Stock Jeeps are welcome.

UGGGGGGG! im going to a hockey game saturday.....

Hack12

I've gotta carve out some time in the near future to make one of these trips. They always look like so much fun. Just sucks that I'm about 6-7 hours away. I'll probably end up having to make a reservation somewhere nearby so I don't have to waste half a day driving.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Like I said I have that private 101 class for Jodi but if you come down and no one else comes up to wheel with you I'm sure she/they will not mind if you drive along with us

Sent from my iPhone

09blackruby

I've gotta carve out some time in the near future to make one of these trips. They always look like so much fun. Just sucks that I'm about 6-7 hours away. I'll probably end up having to make a reservation somewhere nearby so I don't have to waste half a day driving.

I'm about 7-8 hours away myself. I'm planning on jumping into one of the camping weekends when the temps start to rise. Due to the distance I think I'd like to take part in the camping fun too. Sounds like a great time!

Hack12

I'm about 7-8 hours away myself. I'm planning on jumping into one of the camping weekends when the temps start to rise. Due to the distance I think I'd like to take part in the camping fun too. Sounds like a great time!

Yeah, I think that's definitely the best idea. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for a nice spring/summertime run and make a weekend out of it. I've been looking for an excuse to buy some new camping equipment anyway. :beer:

beans

noooooooooooo :gaah::gaah::gaah: The parents are coming down this weekend ....if we bail I'll hear it for months

Mother-In-Law-Woman-Hitler_o_144768.jpg

VADER JK

Wish I could make this one too. Once the camping starts up again I'll be making the trip again since it's about 5 hours or so. Plus I'll have to put my upcoming mods to the test :thumb:

1BAMFR

I would wait on any Rausch Creek trips...We are about to get crushed with a shit load of snow.

bl17z90

For all the guys who are over 3 hours away the best way to do it is to come down in the spring summer and fall, and camp Friday and Saturday. Camping is one hell of a time. Last time I went camping it freaking poured all night and we had a river running through the camp site. Despite these happenings, that night is one of the best camping nights I have ever been to.

Hack12

For all the guys who are over 3 hours away the best way to do it is to come down in the spring summer and fall, and camp Friday and Saturday. Camping is one hell of a time. Last time I went camping it freaking poured all night and we had a river running through the camp site. Despite these happenings, that night is one of the best camping nights I have ever been to.

Yeah, I'm going to definitely take your advice on that. Adding camping to anything automatically makes it 10 times more fun!

VADER JK

Those were some fun nights for sure. Luckily the honey and other beverages made it easier to sleep in the puddle filled tents :cheesy:

1BAMFR

ThIs summer I'm definitely down for some wheeling and camping!

JKWrang

NoRoad and I drive from Massachusetts, you can convoy with us when we go to RC if you want.

MrHooah should probably come in the spring as well!!!

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Top Bottom