Should I or shouldn't I?

2SEXY4MYSHIRT

I want to upgrade from 33's to 35's. I only have a 2 inch Zone coil spacer lift and don't want any higher. I don't really want to trim my fenders. It is my daily driver and never do any hardcore offroading...just light trails and stuff. Only interested in hearing from someone running this set up. Pics would be appreciated but DO NOT want to see any 2.5 inch lifts...2inch only please :) Thanks for your help...

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 166
(Insert sarcastic comment here)

Why are you be so limited on your choices and who can post on this thread? Be open to possibilities. There are a lot of great guys on here with great solutions to what you want to achieve with your jeep.

35's will work if you aren't flexing out much. I know a few people running that who only use it as a DD.
SHOWING PICS OF MINE WOULDNT HELP as I'm running 2" in the pic but also a 1" body and flat fenders but 37"

Based on the amount of room I have with my 2.5" spacers and 35s, yes they will fit as long as you get and advertised 35".

Just didn't want the barrage of options and or pics differing from my parameters laid out. I know there are tons of guys here with vast amounts of knowledge in this regard. I have scoured all posts related to this subject but was looking for more of anecdotal recommendations and pics relating to these specifics. And just didn'y want to waste their time. Thanks for your input

Why are you be so limited on your choices and who can post on this thread? Be open to possibilities. There are a lot of great guys on here with great solutions to what you want to achieve with your jeep.[/QUOTE]

35's will work if you aren't flexing out much. I know a few people running that who only use it as a DD.
SHOWING PICS OF MINE WOULDNT HELP as I'm running 2" in the pic but also a 1" body and flat fenders but 37"
Thanks that's helpful...love your rig... obviously I would love your set up just not doable for my situation

I would suggest making sure you get the correct size bump stops so you don't stuff your tires into your fenders then you can run 35"s without cutting the fenders. Maybe a 3" bump stop on your 2" lift

I don't have a 2" zone lift or a 2 door, but I would stick to what you have if not willing to get flat fenders. I'm not sure what size of bump stops you have, but losing up travel isn't worth it imo.

I would suggest making sure you get the correct size bump stops so you don't stuff your tires into your fenders then you can run 35"s without cutting the fenders. Maybe a 3" bump stop on your 2" lift

the zone lift came with bump stops but not sure what size. Thx for suggestion

Thx for suggestion...the zone comes with bumpstops but I'm not sure of their size

Top Bottom