Show Off Your Fall Colors!!

WJCO

Meme King
That time of year again. Got up to the high country today and trees are already changing. I only got one pic of the colors from inside the Jeep but thought I'd share.

DSC04009.jpg

Sessoms14X

That time of year again. Got up to the high country today and trees are already changing. I only got one pic of the colors from inside the Jeep but thought I'd share.

View attachment 220991

Beautiful! No changing here yet in Iowa but definitely noticing a drop in temperatures. Getting cold out there, so leaves should be turning here shortly. Can't wait!

WJCO

Meme King
Took the new Jeep out yesterday just for a drive. Got a great view of a valley filled with yellow aspen trees. Had to pull over for this one.

P1040638 - Copy.jpg

P1040639 - Copy.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Nice! Where is that at WJCO? I am getting married in Evergreen next weekend and am hoping for some amazing colors.

There's only about a week left and one strong wind could take it all away. This was north of Nederland on Hwy 72. It's a little bit of a drive from Evergreen, but not too bad. You still should have some lovely colors up there if trees are still turning. Or head up 285 through Conifer to Kenosha pass. Another awesome one.

DP1120

Took this along with about 2000 more when we were on vacation in Colorado a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the Jeep could not make this trip with us so i just did what i could with my truck. colorado pic.jpg

Top Bottom