show off your front light mounts.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Adam, what mount sir or how did you mount the light bar?

I'd like to find a way to mount one a little wider than the 10" bar fairlead mounts that are most common.

The roller fair lead has two holes in the top and bottom so I used those. My lightbar came with adjustable mounts so I could fit a bigger lightbar and center it.

Yeep

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417584819.729333.jpg

I used a modified poison spyder fairlead mount for my rigid 10" and have a rigid 20" in the bumper ... Here's a pic of when I was putting it together

My bumper lights are in amber.. I have a 50" rigid single row above the windshield and a-pillar hyperspot duallys in white

Last edited:

Trail JK

The roller fair lead has two holes in the top and bottom so I used those. My lightbar came with adjustable mounts so I could fit a bigger lightbar and center it.

I did something similar... used the holes at the top of the fairlead and reversed the bracket mounts that came with the light bar.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417585943.182972.jpg

It's hard to see in the picture but if you want a closer look let me know and I'll take some pictures for you.

Nice! I saw a rig that used the existing holes in the fairlead. Did not look too bad. Anybody have mounted like that?

I know Overlander responded with his set up on the fairlead, but here is mine done the same way. Thought I had a better picture than this, but this is all I have for now.

Lights - Bar and Pillar.jpg

J_KaBoB417

Here's my set up, it's no rigid, but I could beat the price.

50" LED light bar
2 LED square floods
Light bar mounts w/lower flood mounts
Wiring harness
Price point - $350 US green backs!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417626360.379696.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417626376.416074.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417626396.562215.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417626418.005807.jpg

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Here's mine. 50" rigid E2 on the windshield. 20" e2 on the evo fairlead mount with a "custom" bracket. And rigid hyperspots and d2's on the windshield.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417630897.043144.jpg

If I were to do it again I'd skip the 50" bar.

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Thanks! You guys have given me some great options. Really hard to make decision on hid round or the led like you guys.

Top Bottom