Show off your guitars

Brute

Hooked
D8D9B1F4-CC4F-4FED-A303-5EEFEB0F44EB.jpeg
When my sister bought her house near Denver, the previous owner found out that our step dad was the founder of Danelectro...he had this guitar and left it for her when she moved in...and I’ve been trying to get it from her for many years. She just sold her house and is moving out and asked me if I still wanted it...I grabbed a gig bag and will be bringing it home...I’m totally stoked.

Andy5160

Hooked
View attachment 365897
When my sister bought her house near Denver, the previous owner found out that our step dad was the founder of Danelectro...he had this guitar and left it for her when she moved in...and I’ve been trying to get it from her for many years. She just sold her house and is moving out and asked me if I still wanted it...I grabbed a gig bag and will be bringing it home...I’m totally stoked.
This is awesome and am sure very meaningful for you !!!!!!!

PoorDad

I can barely play the bass. I can not play the Strat at all, but I like to mess around on it.

Attachments

• bass and strat.jpg
    bass and strat.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 6

Kuboske

20220722_194015.jpg
I know... not a guitar but, took the place of a six string almost completely for the last 7 years. Love this mahogany Mastertone but, would love to own a Huber Ron Block maple, as well...
I'm thinking this doesn't come as much of a surprise for a few on this forum....

Top Bottom