Show Off Your Guns!

Shootingjeeper

I'm running the AAC Sdn - 6 with a 51t adapter chambered in 308 so I can run it on my 556 my 308 as shown and my 300 black I have also run it on an AK chambered AR

Nice! When I went to buy mine, I was trying to decide between the SDN-6 or Silencerco Saker 762. The deciding factor was that there isn't much of a shoulder on the Scar 17 barrels for a brake to mount up to. Some ppl said the 51T adapter would work, some ppl said it didn't. Nobody had any issues with the saker mount so I went that route. But I think I'm gonna go with an AAC M4-2000 for a dedicated 556 can.

mattfl

After a 5 week wait finally got my holster for my carry gun.

Keyhole Holster holding my Glock 43

Ammo is just what I had sitting around after a range trip, not what's normally in it.

Attachments

• IMG_1321.jpg
    IMG_1321.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 368
This is the latest addition to the collection, CZ 75 TS. 2.5 lb trigger, single action only, competition pistol through and through and I love the thing. Was able to hit a 4"steel target at 220yards

Attachments

• 1441767797346.jpg
    1441767797346.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 383

rich67

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449193219.263621.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449193280.855076.jpg
Reppin' Wayalife at the range, and my Adams Arms AA15. It's my favorite. Too many others to post up.

CastleRockJeep

I hope this is an appropriate post on this thread. Just in case I'll throw up a picture of my factory custom Henry in 45lc.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449201248.467246.jpg
What do you guys recommend for a cost effective gun safe. Let's say big enough for 3-5 rifles and a few hand guns. I'm not worried about theft just safety for children.

WJCO

Meme King
Cool thread. S&W 500 magnum here. This is what I carry backpacking. Although I consider myself a minimalist when backpacking, this gun is 4.5 pounds loaded. I wear a leg holster which is surprisingly very comfortable and makes the gun easy to get to if needed. My primary reason for carrying it is Moose protection, then bear, then lion. I do a lot of deep backcountry back-packing and especially with my kids, I feel more comfortable carrying this than anything else. The paint job was DIY, compliments of Rustoleum :D .

DSC02519.jpg DSC02517.jpg

What do you guys recommend for a cost effective gun safe. Let's say big enough for 3-5 rifles and a few hand guns. I'm not worried about theft just safety for children.

I bought this one from Dicks Sporting Goods when I lived in Philly. The price was right and it fit my needs perfectly. It does the job for me. It comes with all the pistol pouches and other door pouches as seen in this shot. The interior shelves are adjustable and the long gun storage is customizable as well. I think it has a decent fire rating too if I recall. It's a pretty big safe but it does fit through standard doorways without issues. It's in my bedroom closet as we speak.

I think this safe or one of this size would be perfect for your situation. I have 2 M-4s, a M-1A, a 12ga and a MP-5 .22 on the rifle side and 9 various hand guns on the door pockets and one shelf. There's also plenty of room to store several loaded magazines and bulk ammo and other stuff. Are there better safes out there? Yes. But for me and for the price point, this one does just fine. If you plan on adding to your collection, you'll have plenty of room to do so. Lastly, it comes with a rotary combo lock. Perfect for keeping kids out. Plus the door is pretty heavy so I don't think little hands will be moving it too easily.

Hope this helps.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449208331.699683.jpg

JK LYF

Great thread. Love the guns. If you had to choose one, all purpose gun what would it be? I'm thinking 22lr.

greggnj

I hope this is an appropriate post on this thread. Just in case I'll throw up a picture of my factory custom Henry in 45lc.
View attachment 176046

Nice Henry! I've got my eye on one in .357.

I picked up a Stack On safe at Cabelas for $200. It's not exactly my dream safe but the price was right and keeps me from worrying when the kids have friends over.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Cool thread. S&W 500 magnum here. This is what I carry backpacking. Although I consider myself a minimalist when backpacking, this gun is 4.5 pounds loaded. I wear a leg holster which is surprisingly very comfortable and makes the gun easy to get to if needed. My primary reason for carrying it is Moose protection, then bear, then lion. I do a lot of deep backcountry back-packing and especially with my kids, I feel more comfortable carrying this than anything else. The paint job was DIY, compliments of Rustoleum :D .

View attachment 176053 View attachment 176054

Badass gun, here is one of my peashooters
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449244515.105618.jpg
The Judge.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
View attachment 176046

I got the $700 one at Costco with the electronic lock. It is really nice.

Top Bottom