Show Off Your Guns!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol. Those are great!

Fortunately I don’t have a habit of dropping my firearms, much less doing so on purpose on a hard surface at a predetermined angle to see what happens. I suppose I could have bought a Glock though, at least then I would have known there was a good chance it wouldn’t ever fire...even when I wanted it to. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Lol. Those are great!

Fortunately I don’t have a habit of dropping my firearms, much less doing so on purpose on a hard surface at a predetermined angle to see what happens. I suppose I could have bought a Glock though, at least then I would have known there was a good chance it wouldn’t even fire...even when I wanted it to. [emoji8]

How dare you. Don’t you know you are recklessly wielding a spontaneously firing death machine?!?! Someone said it on the internet for crying out loud.

[emoji23]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I always wanted a Sig Sauer P228, but couldn’t afford one when I was in college. Sig fans will know, that they were discontinued and replaced by the P229.

I bought an Israeli law enforcement trade in, that was functionally fine, but looked pretty rough. My friend works part-time as a gunsmith, and his shop was looking for people to let them practice Cerakote treatment on their guns.

I think it came out nice. I added new grips, too.
IMG_3345.jpg
IMG_3343.jpg
IMG_3344.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I always wanted a Sig Sauer P228, but couldn’t afford one when I was in college. Sig fans will know, that they were discontinued and replaced by the P229.

I bought an Israeli law enforcement trade in, that was functionally fine, but looked pretty rough. My friend works part-time as a gunsmith, and his shop was looking for people to let them practice Cerakote treatment on their guns.

View attachment 323084
View attachment 323085
View attachment 323086

Came out great! I used a 229 during my time in the coast guard and loved it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That really turned out great!

Thanks. I think they did a really good job.
Came out great! I used a 229 during my time in the coast guard and loved it.
Oh yeah. Nothing at all wrong with a 229. This one was cheap. Sig makes really nice handguns. If money were no object, I’d buy a MK25 226, but I’ve got to keep my coin for a JLUR.

WJCO

Meme King

Came out awesome.

El Toro

“If” I were to ever own a pistol I’d probably be a fan of CZ and own something like this. I hear they’re extremely reliable.
7C87987B-6176-4C70-89EA-6C95D6902871.jpg

Top Bottom