Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

bigtrucker52

I don't currently have a picture of mine on my jeep yet but when i have the chance later on today i'll post my decal pics after i take them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HILLZ

44.45 mm tall or 1 3/4" if locals were wondering. 

thanks for that Josh, will have to do some measuring now. i'm hoping it will fit on the light bar because if i put it on the windscreen it will have to sit lower and will then be inside the arc of the wipers.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

thanks for that Josh, will have to do some measuring now. i'm hoping it will fit on the light bar because if i put it on the windscreen it will have to sit lower and will then be inside the arc of the wipers.

My wipers hit it with it as high on the glass as I can get it. So far not a problem. There's guys running it below where I do and I'm sure the wipers go completely over it, haven't heard any complaints. I think as long as you install it correctly you'll be good!

HILLZ

My wipers hit it with it as high on the glass as I can get it. So far not a problem. There's guys running it below where I do and I'm sure the wipers go completely over it, haven't heard any complaints. I think as long as you install it correctly you'll be good!

thanks good to know

David1tontj

How big are your tires?

Brankz, you should know how to look in my profile. Just click on my picture. They are 39.5" tall (40's) 😁

Nice looking rig:thumb:

Thank you! It's still being built, but it is taking a while. The cosmetic things are being put off. (Going to make fenders soon).

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Brankz

Brankz, you should know how to look in my profile. Just click on my picture. They are 39.5" tall (40's) 😁

Thank you! It's still being built, but it is taking a while. The cosmetic things are being put off. (Going to make fenders soon).

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

:duh: no yea I know it I was just testing you if you knew! Lol

David1tontj

:duh: no yea I know it I was just testing you if you knew! Lol

It's ok, I actually love when people ask me how big my tires are!

Armydog

You have both a front and REAR winch' correct? Can you post pictures of the ass end set up? Tango.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Directed to david1ton, sorry...... Thanks brother

David1tontj

You have both a front and REAR winch' correct? Can you post pictures of the ass end set up? Tango.

This is why I only have a 4000 pound winch on the back- it's a clearance issue. My tailgate barely clears it. And I've found that 4000 pounds is enough for most things, and with a snatch block, I've pulled out a very stuck Toyota from the snow. Also super lightweight and cheap.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396408621.471752.jpg

It actually looks like it belongs with the tire carrier on. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396408806.770471.jpg

To show how close the tailgate gets

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396409033.622525.jpg

And this is me dragging and bending the rear roller fairlead ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396409197.346398.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396409125.569731.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396409125.569731.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 231

Armydog

This is why I only have a 4000 pound winch on the back- it's a clearance issue. My tailgate barely clears it. And I've found that 4000 pounds is enough for most things, and with a snatch block, I've pulled out a very stuck Toyota from the snow. Also super lightweight and cheap.
View attachment 76896

It actually looks like it belongs with the tire carrier on. View attachment 76900

To show how close the tailgate gets

View attachment 76903

And this is me dragging and bending the rear roller fairlead View attachment 76905

That is a awesome setup. I have to copy that somehow, but my tire carrier is a solid bottom bar, not stepped up like yours.. Is that a modification? Thanks for the pictures, appreciate ya'

David1tontj

That is a awesome setup. I have to copy that somehow, but my tire carrier is a solid bottom bar, not stepped up like yours.. Is that a modification? Thanks for the pictures, appreciate ya'

Mine WAS a solid piece across the bottom too. I made the bumpers and tire carrier, so if I had known my plan ahead of time it would've saved some time, but I never plan ahead. 😁

Top Bottom