Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

Do y'all think my red WAYALIFE banner is too much with my red Jeep? Would another color be better?ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441851648.478732.jpg

Not a JK, but still a Jeep. I've been watching the youtube videos for years and finally got some fender/hood stickers. Sorry for the crappy 'night' photos.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442250584.137808.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442250596.954645.jpg

After a week of flooding and everything in Houston finally got a good day to wash the rig and finally put on the banner !

Finally got my windshield banner on. I actually had a black one on there for awhile trying to keep my blue/black theme going. I was hoping for a ghost look when light hit it, but unfortunately, it didn't show up at all. So....I went with silver. I have silver rims, emblems, and a light bar now, so the silver compliments it well.

DSC02464.jpgDSC02463.jpgDSC02465.jpg

Finally got my windshield banner on. I actually had a black one on there for awhile trying to keep my blue/black theme going. I was hoping for a ghost look when light hit it, but unfortunately, it didn't show up at all. So....I went with silver. I have silver rims, emblems, and a light bar now, so the silver compliments it well.

Looks good! :thumbup::beer:

Top Bottom