Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

The site let me order a silver windshield banner today. Not sure if this is a glitch or what, because I thought they were out of stock for the time being.

Looks like I posted in the wrong thread. We can't let "show us your stickers" lead in posts for WAL stickers. Here is our badge
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385797578.026234.jpg

--Rccrwlr

20131225_155724_zps09559ad8.jpg
20131225_155751_zps4eed6d80.jpg

Makin my kitchen floor look good
IMG_2685.jpg

With the flash on
IMG_2687.jpg

HDR version
IMG_2689.jpg

Green is a little off but in person it is close enough. I am real excited to finally have a windshield decal and help spread the word! :beer:

Did you put that on alone? Just received mine in silver. I'm usually a guru of decals but am kinda nervous about getting this one straight.

I did mostly. My better half helped me to get it centered. I had it lined up along the bottom of the black line of the windshield but noticed everyone had it much higher. I stuck my finger in-between the glass and the windshield frame and pushed the decal up against my finger to line up the sticker edge with the edge of the glass. A little painters tape to hold it in place. Either 5" or 5 1/8" from outside of the edge of the glass to the edge of the sticker had it centered. Flipped it up, sprayed windshield with a ton of soapy water, peeled backing off, applied sticker....it was cold-ish so I waited with my shop light on it, used my drivers license wrapped in a paper towel and squeegeed the soapy water out...had to wait a little more and then could remove the top protective layer from the decal...after some more waiting I could safely clean the windshield. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Soaking the windshield allows you to maneuver the decal where you want it so its not immediately permanent.

Nice! I think it looks pretty close 

Thanks bud and it appears a lot closer to the same in person. I have thanked Eddie a bunch already haha. I am moving to Santa Clarita this weekend man so I should be a little closer to hang out and wheel! (Sorry to derail the thread there)

Top Bottom