SHOW us the SNOW!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This morning. Still coming down.

View attachment 237481

We didn't have any accumulation of snow. We had mostly sleet and freezing rain. I drove about 100 miles in it. I left the interstate highway, after seeing a couple of cars in the ditch, and a jackknifed 18 wheeler.

There was a lot of slick slush and frozen spots, and everyone drives too fast and follows too closely, so I took back roads, to avoid traffic. I hit the Natchez Trace, and drove home on it. When I got to Madison, I hit I-55, because there was little traffic and it's 8 lanes, there. As soon as I got down the ramp, an 18 wheeler jackknifed, behind me. The road was solid ice, and there are several bridges. I was in 4wd, & just went very slow.

I had muddy icicles all over the Jeep.

IMG_8003.jpg
IMG_8006.jpg

It's hard to open the doors, when they are like this!

IMG_8004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
We didn't have any accumulation of snow. We had mostly sleet and freezing rain. I drove about 100 miles in it. I left the interstate highway, after seeing a couple of cars in the ditch, and a jackknifed 18 wheeler.

There was a lot of slick slush and frozen spots, and everyone drives too fast and follows too closely, so I took back roads, to avoid traffic. I hit the Natchez Trace, and drove home on it. When I got to Madison, I hit I-55, because there was little traffic and it's 8 lanes, there. As soon as I got down the ramp, an 18 wheeler jackknifed, behind me. The road was solid ice, and there are several bridges. I was in 4wd, & just went very slow.

I had muddy icicles all over the Jeep.

View attachment 237591
View attachment 237592

It's hard to open the doors, when they are like this!

View attachment 237593

That's cool.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well I reckon you can call it snow but it was more sleet from Helena in Kinston NC
Finally got to drive D-day a bit in the snow but it wasn't even enough to throw in 4 hi
Did snap some pics hope you enjoy
IMG_4108.JPG IMG_4109.JPG IMG_4111.JPG

jkLogan

SHO us the SNO!!

IMG_4350.jpg
First snow in a while in southern Oklahoma. 4 days later it is 60 degrees... [emoji849]

Top Bottom