show your sunrise/sunset pictures

rinkishjk

LMAO.......What are the odds that we both took a picture of the same sunset and posted it in this thread on this forum......Small freaking world !!......I was standing in front of the performer who stood on the tight rope and juggled and then afterwards he escaped from a straight jacket and chains......he is the brother of the other performer who does his act on the tall unicycle........wish I would've known who you were I would've bought you a drink or three......if you ever make it back to Florida again hit me up......don't mind hanging out with a fellow Jeeper.

Woody

Lol that's too funny you guys took those pics at the same place!

pacountryboy

dy4ubema.jpg
Central PA

Sent from my i5s using Tapatalk

Mitch

Have 2 other ones......

sunrise in Cornwall UK
Was back in 2005, so no perfect pic because of the lousy cameras those days....

dscf4253q2uv9.jpg

And the typical Grand canyon one.......

urlaubusa20092315jqrd3.jpg

urlaubusa20092316fqq5i.jpg

urlaubusa2009228849o00.jpg

urlaubusa20092314zbo9d.jpg

Ah just found another 2.....
sunset in LV

urlaubusa20092878aeugz.jpg

Und sunrise.... in TX

urlaubusa20091208fybbj.jpg

Last edited:

Mitch

LMAO.......What are the odds that we both took a picture of the same sunset and posted it in this thread on this forum......Small freaking world !!......I was standing in front of the performer who stood on the tight rope and juggled and then afterwards he escaped from a straight jacket and chains......he is the brother of the other performer who does his act on the tall unicycle........wish I would've known who you were I would've bought you a drink or three......if you ever make it back to Florida again hit me up......don't mind hanging out with a fellow Jeeper.

Woody

Well won´t be soon. Although Key West was worth a visit my next US trips will either be Naperville for work or Vegas for marriage.......

Top Bottom