show your sunrise/sunset pictures

I am the farthest away from being ready for fall/winter. So much to do. Feel like the last three months have flown by.
It’s been so stinking hot any time I try to get anything done I’m wiped out after a short bit. Looks like it’ll be cooler the rest of this week and into next with Debby moving through well get some drought relief too.

It’s been so stinking hot any time I try to get anything done I’m wiped out after a short bit. Looks like it’ll be cooler the rest of this week and into next with Debby moving through well get some drought relief too.
Not here really. Maybe a few degrees but not much. We got about 30 of rain from about the 26th-2nd though so that was good.

We're in same boat up here - heat I can live with but the damn humidity has been in the 70% range it seems like all summer. I go out and 10 minutes later I'm sweating like a pig & decide f that.

We're in same boat up here - heat I can live with but the damn humidity has been in the 70% range it seems like all summer. I go out and 10 minutes later I'm sweating like a pig & decide f that.
It’s a lot worse this year than last. I might have second guessed my decision if it was like this last year.

Top Bottom