show your sunrise/sunset pictures

Mad Mac

Lunar Eclipse December 2011

For something a little different, I was looking through my archive and ran across this picture. There was a total lunar eclipse in December 2011, however it was not visible in totality from Far West Deep East Texas. But the umbra portion of the eclipse could be viewed before the moon set below the horizon.

PC100120.JPG

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
That pic was a CJ 2+; currently driving CJ4. How about you?

Sweet! I've heard great things about the CJ4! I've got about 500hrs in the Citation V but have never touched the CJ platform. Currently flying a Gulfstream 550.

If you make your way to the Bay Area, be sure to let me know and we can chat Jeep and aviation!

07JKSahara

Sweet! I've heard great things about the CJ4! I've got about 500hrs in the Citation V but have never touched the CJ platform. Currently flying a Gulfstream 550.

If you make your way to the Bay Area, be sure to let me know and we can chat Jeep and aviation!

That's cool and all, but I've logged thousands of hours in a CJ7.

Im kidding! Id love to learn to fly, was always my plan if I were wealthy or retired. I'm neither :(

07JKSahara

That's cool and all, but I've logged thousands of hours in a CJ7.

Im kidding! Id love to learn to fly, was always my plan if I were wealthy or retired. I'm neither :(

Sorry, I'm at work and bored waiting for a SQL query to finish... It's a lame joke, I know.

dunn81

Sounds good! I've noticed your profile on PPW... I went to Riddle (DAB) for a year, but life brought me back to the Midwest back in '91

Top Bottom