Shower Thoughts

WJCO

Meme King
Isn't it weird how in previous military conflicts, there was always this 'element of surprise' like no one saw it coming (9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc)? In other words, a nation won't reveal their tactics to their opposition....

But when it comes to the Russia/Ukraine conflict, anyone in the world can just turn on the news and see exactly what is going to happen next as one country announces what their next move is?

kermit6-21-2016-20160621064006391.jpg

GP NOIR

Hooked
The other day, I was standing in the shower after a long day of wheeling, letting the hot water run over my head, thinking how much easier finding the valve stems and caps in the dead of the night would be if they were glow-in-the-dark. Just hit them with a flashlight to charge them up before starting.

Spazbyt

Hooked
The other day, I was standing in the shower after a long day of wheeling, letting the hot water run over my head, thinking how much easier finding the valve stems and caps in the dead of the night would be if they were glow-in-the-dark. Just hit them with a flashlight to charge them up before starting.

Attachments

• 419ZCeXVX1L._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    419ZCeXVX1L._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12

jeeeep

Hooked
I use my find stuff in the dark phone flashlight.

not as cool as glow in the dark valve stems, but I tend to lose valve stems more often then my phone

Top Bottom