Shower Thoughts

AZVAJKU

Hooked
What if Trump gets elected in 2024 and then appoints RFK Jr. to be the director of the CIA? 😳

🤣😂

Oh the Deep State heads would explode!
I predict there would be an accidental fire destroying the archives as well as multiple tragic ‘suicides’ of retired employees.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
So while I was working on the Willys, cleaning my garage, and listening to talk radio a question popped into my head.

Why has there been no interviews in the Ukraine with average people on the street? I find that really, really weird. 😐 During the Iraq invasion, in the midst of the airstrikes there were reporters doing ‘human interest’ interviews with average Iraqis. There has been none of that- at least that I have seen in Ukraine. You’d think that would be in the media 24/7 if nothing else than to build sympathy with the American public for more aid money. 🤔

If I have missed it post it up.

kevman65

Hooked
So while I was working on the Willys, cleaning my garage, and listening to talk radio a question popped into my head.

Why has there been no interviews in the Ukraine with average people on the street? I find that really, really weird. 😐 During the Iraq invasion, in the midst of the airstrikes there were reporters doing ‘human interest’ interviews with average Iraqis. There has been none of that- at least that I have seen in Ukraine. You’d think that would be in the media 24/7 if nothing else than to build sympathy with the American public for more aid money. 🤔

Most fascist run countries don't allow free press access...........

One of the reporters from PBS NewsHour traveled to Ukraine and spent a week in obviously dangerous places interviewing normal people.

Top Bottom