Shower Thoughts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Believe me, they're old enough. We're close to them being out there for 20 years now. They call it The Rust Belt over here for a reason.
Hell, I bought a JK from Buffalo, NY that was only a couple of years old at the time and it was totally rusted out back then.

But holy hell, it's hard to imagine how much time has gone by šŸ¤Ŗ

Ddays

Hooked
What a coincidence that huge beef and poultry farms and plants have suddenly caught on fire in the last few years. Along with Gates buying so much farmland. :unsure:

How about the ones that had planes crash into them?

Tinfoil-Suit-cropped (1).jpg

WJCO

Meme King
What's the big deal with this solar eclipse? They're even cancelling schools because of it, lol.

Brute

Hooked
For all the hype, literally nobody I know personally gave two shits about the eclipse.
If it happened to occur over my head where Iā€™m at at the time, Iā€™d have a peekā€¦but to spend the money to travel to a prime location just to view it doesnā€™t make much sense to me. Then again, I spend a shitload of money to fool fish with brains that could fit on your thumbnailā€¦

For all the hype, literally nobody I know personally gave two shits about the eclipse.
Same here, literally no one I know gave a shit but then on Instagram I saw this comment from this old lady saying she cried during it because she may never see another one in her lifetime. To myself I just said, "The fuck? Shit's just the night." Lol

We got ā€œjust the tipā€ here in Cali so wasnā€™t much on an eclipse to look at.
This is accurate, literally nothing changed in SoCal. Didn't even know it was happening.

Top Bottom