Silver Lake Round 2 and then some

CedarRaider

Well I emailed the owner of the 6acre with trailer to see if he will rent to us for that time frame. And you should come Friday!!! Spend the extra night. Plus that lot is 150 for 2 nights and it gives us a little more freedom than on a campsite.

I second that. I love the camp grounds but this sounds like a win all round especially in the $$$ department. Most only allow 4 adults per site and charge for more than 1 tent.

Mitrig

Exactly, for what it will cost us for a full hook up plus each additional
Tent and there is more than 4 of is so we would need a second site. I figure this is the best bang for the buck. Plus there is a fridge for beverages ahha and steaks because we are manly.

Btw Clark I will be trying to find a two hook so I can bring along a 4wheeler or something for your son. If I find one I'll try to bring a toy along with me. I've never pulled a trailer with the jeep before always went on trips with the 2500 or expedition and used them to tow. But I will try my best!

Clark Griswold

Exactly, for what it will cost us for a full hook up plus each additional
Tent and there is more than 4 of is so we would need a second site. I figure this is the best bang for the buck. Plus there is a fridge for beverages ahha and steaks because we are manly.

Btw Clark I will be trying to find a two hook so I can bring along a 4wheeler or something for your son. If I find one I'll try to bring a toy along with me. I've never pulled a trailer with the jeep before always went on trips with the 2500 or expedition and used them to tow. But I will try my best!

I appreciate the thought of bringing a toy but he probably would not ride it if it were just him especially since he has never rode one before, he will be fine jeepin with the big boys. I think my oldest son might be coming as well unless his girlfriend is in town so count us in for Friday night as well, should be a great time.

Mitrig

I appreciate the thought of bringing a toy but he probably would not ride it if it were just him especially since he has never rode one before, he will be fine jeepin with the big boys. I think my oldest son might be coming as well unless his girlfriend is in town so count us in for Friday night as well, should be a great time.

Alright sound good to me! I should get word back from the owner tomorrow and I'll call him incase ill book it for those day and we can all split costs when we get there.

Mitrig

Just got off the phone with the owner of the large land and trailer looks like a crew of guys have it rented as a "base camp" I'll be calling the other places and seeing what I can find

JeepNguns

I'll see if I'm free. I would love to meet up st the dunes at least. I've got property near Harrison in Gladwin. I've herd of rocks and valleys been wanting to go since I bought my jeep in June. I'm from down state Dearborn Heights near metro airport.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mitrig

Sites reserved at hideway!! Can you guys just sound off who will be going and whom they are brining so I can get an idea how we will split this.

Mitrig

At the moment we have 2 sites water and electric hookups. Since we me and my buddy have a long ish drive up we will be there Thursday setting up and leave on the Monday so we will split te costs of the sites minus the Thursday and Monday which were I belive 45. Paid 190 for both sites for the whole weekend so just pitch in the cost of the days you stay and I am golden.

Clark Griswold

At the moment we have 2 sites water and electric hookups. Since we me and my buddy have a long ish drive up we will be there Thursday setting up and leave on the Monday so we will split te costs of the sites minus the Thursday and Monday which were I belive 45. Paid 190 for both sites for the whole weekend so just pitch in the cost of the days you stay and I am golden.

Put me down for 2 nights, how many vehicles can park on 2 sites?

CedarRaider

I think we can get possibly 3 per site. The last time I was there we were running full size blazers and got both on plus 2 tents and a car if I remember correctly. I might be wrong. Mitrig you might need to get vouchers for me depending on when the station closes. I'm going to try to be there before 5 Friday if possible.

Mitrig

Yea I have a buddy going with me so anyone who wants vouchers needs to say so prior becuase I belive it is 2 vouchers a person last I checked? I may be wrong.

Well I'll just have the jeep so let's say 2 jeeps a site?

Clark Griswold

Yea I have a buddy going with me so anyone who wants vouchers needs to say so prior becuase I belive it is 2 vouchers a person last I checked? I may be wrong.

Well I'll just have the jeep so let's say 2 jeeps a site?

You don't think we can get vouchers Sat morning?? I had no problem last time. Since everyone is sharing their actual names mine is Scott.

CedarRaider

It can be hard to say. I've been there times when you can only get vouchers for later in the day. We always just try to get them ahead of time as to get in early then come and go as we need. I'm Matt and will be in the granite willys.

Top Bottom