Skellington's Upgrade list

HardRock87

So in August I might be having a substantial increase in monthly income that can be 100% dedicated to Jack and his build. So I'm really getting serious on making a list of EVERYTHING that I will need for the upgrades. The most major being the lift. I like the EVO Enforcer that everyone has been telling me to get. I want the 4" with the drag link flip from EVO. I am liking the Rancho 9000XLs, but here is my question. I have found the Rancho RS999331 4in front but I can't find a 4in rear. Does the rear get something smaller?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Awesome thanks for all the assistance. I'm trying to do all the research on my own but something are hard to google some things without know what to google.

So this is the kit that I want. EVO 4" Enforcer

Here is an Evo draglink Flip

Any recommendations on a driveshaft?

Hi HardRock, some of the popular brands include JE Reel, Tom Woods and Adams. I've got a heavy duty JE Reel front shaft on mine with 1350 u-joints, which are a little bigger and stronger. I'm also running on 37's and only wanted to upgrade the shaft once. However, plenty of people are running the smaller 1310, but keep in mind that is actually weaker than your stock driveshaft which is equivalent to a 1330. Your choice depending on how hard you plan to wheel.

Last edited:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
So the colors that we like are Black, Red, Orange,Yellow, Lime, or Blue.

View attachment 210554
View attachment 210555

On a side note. I plan on buying all those colors listed above, but wasn't sure what color to buy first.

What color do you guys think should be Jack's first hat?

I've got a red one that I don't use any more if you're interested on a deal. It was on mine for 2 years, but the straps still seem to be plenty elastic. PM me if interested. I live in Cary.

HardRock87

Hi HardRock, some of the popular brands include JE Reel and Adams. I've got a heavy duty JE Reel front shaft on mine with 1350 u-joints, which are a little bigger and stronger. I'm also running on 37's and only wanted to upgrade the shaft once. However, plenty of people are running the smaller 1310, but keep in mind that is actually weaker than your stock driveshaft which is equivalent to a 1330. Your choice depending on how hard you plan to wheel.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I was reading on another thread where Eddie brought up a great point. He said not to replace it until it started to show signs of needing it. Which to me makes since. My current DS has less than 6500 miles on it.

I've got a red one that I don't use any more if you're interested on a deal. It was on mine for 2 years, but the straps still seem to be plenty elastic. PM me if interested. I live in Cary.

Awesome I shot you a message.

Love this thread man. Jack looks awesome!

Thanks, eventually I will start making him look more like Jack from the movie, but for now the winch and lift is more important to me.

Top Bottom