Smoking Meat -- Tips, Opinions, Recipes

Details? Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’ve been trying it with different pastas lately. And the other day was the first time I added crab and shrimp. But it’s just a Gouda/ cheddar mixture recipe I found from “hey, grill hey” smoked Mac and cheese. Just google that and you’ll find it. Just be prepared for mass amounts of cheese lol

I’ve been trying it with different pastas lately. And the other day was the first time I added crab and shrimp. But it’s just a Gouda/ cheddar mixture recipe I found from “hey, grill hey” smoked Mac and cheese. Just google that and you’ll find it. Just be prepared for mass amounts of cheese lol

Yep, I have developed my own recipe that I really like. Its taken me years to get it where I want it. But when I make it I end up with a full stock pot of sauce. Which enough for 2 lbs of pasta.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great, does the dry brine pull some of the oil out before you smoke? I would like to get my salmon a little less oily, yours looks awesome!

Yes. The dry brine pulls out most of the oil. It’s amazing how liquid is pulled out into the container after sitting in the fridge overnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love to see you’re using Stubbs BBQ sauce. If you ever want to try any other Texas sauces let me know. Everything looks amazing.

Will do. Thanks. I used Stubbs on two racks and the Traeger Schiracha on the other two. The Traeger set up better but the Stubbs made for a more typical “messy” eating experience. Both were equally enjoyed. [emoji6]

Last edited:
Smoking ribs with jack Daniel's barrel chips. Seasoned with salt pepper garlic olive oil fennel's flowers curry brown sugar thyme IMG_20200519_175601.jpg

Fighe e cavai no i basta mai

Top Bottom