SMORR June 13th-14th

JayKay

Caught the Bug
That would be great on the spacer, thank you! Darnit, I thought I finally found a reason to do some chopping! I've been kinda itching to at least chop the front bumper because I love the stubby look, hehe.

Have at it man! I'm trying to keep you from modding your Jeep! Just letting you know its not necessary for the wheeling we did

JayKay

Caught the Bug
That is good to know. I'm really looking forward to checking out SMORR with yall

We're trying to find out if we have to be paying Midwest Jeep Thing members to attend Jeepstock in September. If not, our plans are to be there September 19th weekend.

Depending on when I get a new front driveshaft, I'll give you my exhaust spacers in trade for a beer :thumb:

I wouldn't worry too much about your fenders yet until you're running bigger tires (I'm running 35s with 3.5 inches of lift and my tires still rubbed).

Also, Greg is running a stock front bumper with stock tires on the silver rubicon and I don't think he had any issues with his tires rubbing the bumper.

Yeah, the stock tires won't rub, but I have certainly beat the crap out of the ends on rocks when approaching big ledges. Can't wait to get my stubby bumper :)

tae73

We're trying to find out if we have to be paying Midwest Jeep Thing members to attend Jeepstock in September. If not, our plans are to be there September 19th weekend.

No you do not have to be a member to attend Jeepstock. But on Saturday they organize everyone into groups based on difficulty of trails you want to run.

Last edited:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Well...just signed up for Jeep stock! I will start a new thread soon hoping others will join in on the fun!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
No you do not have to be a member to attend Jeepstock. But on Saturday they organize everyone into groups based on difficulty of trails you want to run.

I just noticed this post while reading through the thread. My in-laws might bring their pretty much stock TJ down, will the organization be a problem if their Jeep is quite less capable than ours? Meaning we may run some 1s and 2s with them and they will probably ride with us on some 3s and 4s leaving their Jeep in the campground. I just didn't know if they were gonna be strict on their itinerary or if we can drop their Jeep off at the campground and head back to the trails with our JK to run 3s and 4s

tae73

During lunch time you can move up or down to different level groups just talk to the trail guide and they will get you moved over the group you want. They also usually do a night run if anyone is interested in that.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
During lunch time you can move up or down to different level groups just talk to the trail guide and they will get you moved over the group you want. They also usually do a night run if anyone is interested in that.
So we have to follow a guide? We can't just venture off on our own if we already know the park to an extent?

tae73

On Saturday that is how they do it. If you have your own group, you might be able to lead your own group, I would just talk to them when you register.

Top Bottom