SMORR June 13th-14th

EZ-E

Are there any bypasses if I don't feel comfortable running the 4+ trails? As in, can I go around obstacles that you guys wanna run, but still stay in the group?

Some do. I'll make sure we don't take you down anything you don't wanna go on.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Some do. I'll make sure we don't take you down anything you don't wanna go on.

I don't wanna sound like a pu$$y, but if my Jeep wasn't a DD and already had some battle scars, it'd be floor boarded the whole time. I just wanna get home Sunday and work on Monday :thumb:

xflstl

I don't wanna sound like a pu$$y, but if my Jeep wasn't a DD and already had some battle scars, it'd be floor boarded the whole time. I just wanna get home Sunday and work on Monday :thumb:

The plan is for everyone to be able to drive home :)

JayKay

Caught the Bug
hehehe... I was wondering the same. When I'm there on 1/2 May, I'll probably run a few of the 4's as there will be spotters that are familiar with the park. I'll certainly post up with the latest information.

Please post as many pics to this thread as you possibly can. Just wanna see your experience through photos.

EZ-E

I'm headed there on 1 and 2 May so that'll be my pre-run of the place.

Would you want any extra company? I wouldn't mind getting out and doing some wheeling. If not, no big deal. My neighbor has been bothering me to take him again as well so I guess this would give me an excuse to go.

jedg

Would you want any extra company? I wouldn't mind getting out and doing some wheeling. If not, no big deal. My neighbor has been bothering me to take him again as well so I guess this would give me an excuse to go.

EZ-E - thanks for the offer, I will be there with the Jeep Jamboree 'Top of the Ozarks'. I chose that event as I thought it would be a no-brainer trip to take my son on his first off-road trip that would be low threat.

I will be moving to Lebanon in the December time-frame so I'm hoping SMORR will be a good park for frequent trips so I'll be taking you up on the offer for company!

EZ-E

EZ-E - thanks for the offer, I will be there with the Jeep Jamboree 'Top of the Ozarks'. I chose that event as I thought it would be a no-brainer trip to take my son on his first off-road trip that would be low threat.

I will be moving to Lebanon in the December time-frame so I'm hoping SMORR will be a good park for frequent trips so I'll be taking you up on the offer for company!

Very nice! Enjoy it, and I'll see Ya in June!

GeckoGlow

I've been to SMORR three times, have a pretty good idea of the whole park. I love running the level 4s, ie. Black Mamba, Rocky Road, Gitty Up (now a 5?). I have every intention of attempting Rattler this trip and maybe Double Whammy if the weather is dry. Probably do those on Friday, so I have xflstl there to video.

xflstl

I've been to SMORR three times, have a pretty good idea of the whole park. I love running the level 4s, ie. Black Mamba, Rocky Road, Gitty Up (now a 5?). I have every intention of attempting Rattler this trip and maybe Double Whammy if the weather is dry. Probably do those on Friday, so I have xflstl there to video.

I've never been there, will video you, and try anything that looks safe.

EZ-E

Sounds good to me, too.

BlackHawk08jk

So just outa curiosity, are we all just going to meet up at SMORR? and on Saturday? Or is everyone planing to wheel Friday as well?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
We won't be in Springfield until 12:00 or so on Friday and will still have to check into the hotel. If we have time, we might run out to the park to check it out since we've never been there before. But we'll probably just end up going to Bass Pro ;)

xflstl

Plan to get there Thursday night or Friday am. Should be 3 jeeps wheeling Friday. Others welcome to join us.

BlackHawk08jk

We won't be in Springfield until 12:00 or so on Friday and will still have to check into the hotel. If we have time, we might run out to the park to check it out since we've never been there before. But we'll probably just end up going to Bass Pro ;)

Ok sounds great to me.

Top Bottom