So Cal Parking a flat trailer

I'm in need of a place to park my flat bed trailer for the week. I'm dropping my Jeep off at ORE on Monday. The place we are staying told us when we arrived tonight, no trailers. Anyone in the Newport area know where I can store it for the week? Thanks!!!!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Have you looked for semi friendly hotels in the area? They usually have parking. Or maybe the Home Depot down from ORE.

JAGS

Hooked
Maybe a Walmart in the area? Not sure how that works, but folks park there all the time.

Last edited:

tobias lopez

Let me make some calls I might be able to get a spot for you in rancho cucamonga. Or u can park it in front of my house i stay in colton. About an hr from ore

Slavens

Caught the Bug
How many days? I maybe able to help out as my family lives 3 miles from ORE and we have a decent sized property in fullerton

You would think that since it's only 18" ("= inches) ORE would have room. Lol

Edit: sorry forgot the lol

Oh man..... That's funny!!! After the day I had yesterday( broken rim on the truck,,, aftermarket wheels so aftermarket lugs wouldn't fit the stock wheel,,, the tire shop had a used wheel.. It was broke too. Had to buy a used rim and too small of a tire for a spare... All in 116 degree weather!!! Drove 8 hours to get here on top of the three hour delay). Ok...18' trailer...

Rccrwlr

Oh man..... That's funny!!! After the day I had yesterday( broken rim on the truck,,, aftermarket wheels so aftermarket lugs wouldn't fit the stock wheel,,, the tire shop had a used wheel.. It was broke too. Had to buy a used rim and too small of a tire for a spare... All in 116 degree weather!!! Drove 8 hours to get here on top of the three hour delay). Ok...18' trailer...

Wow that sucks! Build should be sweet!

Top Bottom