SOCAL : EVOTJ Stolen - Please Keep a Look Out!!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Wow, that's just insane. Hard to miss for sure, but the won't care about that if it makes it to Mexico. Sorry to hear about it. They now have a quick vehicle to run drugs in across the desert.

RDE2ROK

The Parker Splash is going on this weekend on the CA/AZ border, jeeps everywhere! I will definitely keep my eyes open for this rig! I can't believe someone was bold enough to take THIS JEEP.:thinking:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I hope that they find it I don't know if it will show up here in ENC but I will keep my eyes out for it as well

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
EVOTJ is most likely repainted, parted out or out of the country by now. It's too well known to be making any public appearances. It's sad 'cause it's one of the best ever TJ's. There's always hope the dips*!ts who stole it will do something stupid and get spotted.:mad:

TJ4fun

Ill be looking out down here in San Diego, when im out and about. Its hard to keep faith with the human race since i had my Z71 GMC truck stolen out of its parking spot. I can really feel the loss of this outstanding TJ.

SaddleTramp

Just to be clear on the details, the last siting of the EVO TJ was seeing it driving in Socal without any decals/stickers.

Side by side was reported as recovered by Mel.

Glad to see its being recovered piece by piece. Unfortunately, looks like the crown jewel is still MIA. I hope they catch these losers.

Recurve

Wow ,, just heard CHASE II. Mel's utility vehicle was just stolen.
Also Mel has been out of the Baja 1000 with s blown motor!
Nothing is going right for evo right now

Top Bottom