Socal: Jeep JK Soft Top NEW $350

suicideking

I have a new Jeep JK (2 door) soft top for sale. This was never used, kept in storage. It includes the soft top, soft top frame, and tinted windows only. No hardware included other than the frame.

No shipping, I'm near Riverside, CA

$275

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 588
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 591
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 589
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:

suicideking

If you would reconsider shipping I would take it in a heartbeat

If I could drop it off somewhere as-is, I would ship it on your dime. I'm not willing to disassemble the whole thing and try to cram it into a box. Probably be $150+ to ship anyway.

It was sold to me by a friend as an LJ top because it wouldn't fit her TJ. Turned out to be JK top. So I'm just trying to unload it now. Seller will be back somewhat close on the 27th. So trying to sell before then, or might just give it back to her.

Last edited:

FLKEYSJK

If I could drop it off somewhere as-is, I would ship it on your dime. I'm not willing to disassemble the whole thing and try to cram it into a box. Probably be $150+ to ship anyway.

It was sold to me by a friend as an LJ top because it wouldn't fit her TJ. Turned out to be JK top. So I'm just trying to unload it now. Seller will be back somewhat close on the 27th. So trying to sell before then, or might just give it back to her.

Thanks but probably too Much to ship anyways, forgot how much it costs!

Trail Hound

What would it take to use this? What hardware would be needed? Idea on additional cost?

While I am not able to purchase at this time I may be able to after tax season (February or so) if you, or the original female, doesn't sale it by then. If needed, I could probably give you some of the money to 'hold' it for me.

I live in Grand Terrace and can go to you or the original female as this would occur after the 27th.

suicideking

What would it take to use this? What hardware would be needed? Idea on additional cost?

While I am not able to purchase at this time I may be able to after tax season (February or so) if you, or the original female, doesn't sale it by then. If needed, I could probably give you some of the money to 'hold' it for me.

I live in Grand Terrace and can go to you or the original female as this would occur after the 27th.

Take a look at this: http://www.morris4x4center.com/wrangler-jk-parts-accessories/soft-top-hardware-2door.htm

I'll PM you. I already got my money back, just selling as a favor.

Frost

Would you consider selling just the top and windows, no frame? Shipping would be alot cheaper then.

Top Bottom