Socal Jeep Meet at Bass Pro Shops?

Patton007

I had a good time up until check engine and ESC lights came on and power cut back after getting on the I15 north. I don't have my scan tool.

Sorry to hear that man:/ we should have given you our number. Hope you get is fixed! Keep us posted

Patton007

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419220518.683322.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419220532.881598.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419220555.585322.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419220570.064621.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419220587.308286.jpg
Thanks for making it an awesome trip guys! I'll check with you guys this week and see what dates next month are good for you guys.

Conman

Good times with the guys that rolled out. Wish I had my Jeep but was fun sitting in the passenger seat!

Patton007

Good times with the guys that rolled out. Wish I had my Jeep but was fun sitting in the passenger seat!

Yeah it was an awesome time. Thanks for spotting for us. Helped out a lot! Hopefully you can bring your jeep out next time!

rubicrawl

Thanks brother nice meeting you let me know when you go wheeling at a good spot by your house I'll love to wheel up there let me know on that trip to Death Valley

NV375

Yep just setting the alarm. I have not heard anything good about jeep dealers in the high desert so I will try to get to Henderson in the morning.

NV375

Update: Sitting @ Halloran Springs Rd waiting for the AAA tow to the dealership. Running ok on the flats loses power on the grades.

Thanks everyone for letting us tag along.

Top Bottom