SoCal Suds-N-Grub Thursday February 26 6:00PM - Noble Ale Works

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I had a great time meeting new people and catching up on things with friends I haven't seen for awhile. Really a successful night thanks to Overlander. Like old times having Eddie and Cindy there. Kind of a shame that Noble Ale has gotten so civilized since the last time I was there, but Mess Hall Canteen trumped the Noble beer rules (no alcoholic beverages beyond this point) with some killer food.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you believe it? Ha! Awesome.... I hope you all didn't have to drive through any of it on your trek home.

We passed through some snow coming through Mammoth but it cleared up on the other side. The snow didn't start falling at our place until about midnight last night and is only now really starting to come down. In other words, I'm glad we left when we did.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
We passed through some snow coming through Mammoth but it cleared up on the other side. The snow didn't start falling at our place until about midnight last night and is only now really starting to come down. In other words, I'm glad we left when we did.

Right on. With any luck I will make it to see some fresh powder this weekend too :thumb:

Top Bottom