soft top 2008 wrangler

petsitter Kathy

HI I have a 2008 wrangler, it came with a soft top and the hard top. I only use the hard top and was wondering if anybody was interested in buying my soft top. It is still in the package as it was when new. Never seen the light of day. There are also 2 cartons that came with it, I think these might be frames for something.
I live in Mass.

TX_JKU

HI I have a 2008 wrangler, it came with a soft top and the hard top. I only use the hard top and was wondering if anybody was interested in buying my soft top. It is still in the package as it was when new. Never seen the light of day. There are also 2 cartons that came with it, I think these might be frames for something.
I live in Mass.

Is it for a 2 door or 4 door JK?

Webe

If its a 4 dr I'd be interested to if you don't mind shipping it. I'd pay for the shipping of course.

petsitter Kathy

How much. And is it for 2dr or 4dr

It is for a 2 door, I assume it's black because my hard top is black. It is in the storage cover and has the bars attached to it and there are 2 cartons as well. I have never opened it, we just took it out of Jeep and store it in my house.

petsitter Kathy

Is it for a 2 door or 4 door JK?

2 door all parts are included , bars are attached as it came right out of the Jeep when I bought it new in 2008. I have never opened the storage bag ,there are also 2 cartons with frames in them. The top is black, never been used ,never been in sun, always stored in my house.

Top Bottom