Sok66 / Jerry McGeorge - Eddie is a Dick and I Have PROUDLY BEEN SELF Banned Again

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Oh, gee, you trolls still talkin' bout me over here? Well, anyway, I just wanted to bring you all up to date. Had a GREAT meeting with my lawyer this AM. To sum it up, you're all going to jail, and ayour rigs all belong to me. Moby will be painted Detonator Yellow, natrually, and al lthat EVO jusnkw l be relaced with reliable Teraflex products.

Now, the judge did consider my request for leniency and acted favorably upon it. I'm seeing to it that you each share jail cells with the PBB & JKO butt boys who piled on. Hope you'll all be ok with water & bar soap, because they don't allow KY in the cells.

Bye, bye, you crazy kids, and keep on keepin' it classy over here!!!

Did you ever get in touch with the mental health facility who's link I gave you on the other forum? I'm telling you man. Even at your age, help is still possible. There may still be hope. Here it is again incase you lost it.

http://www.fourcorners.ws

Get some help before you snap and harm someone man. :nuts:

MTG

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413583799.084137.jpg

I mean he can't even bother with an original or creative post, but instead copies one made on pirate and posts it here. Sad really. :grayno:

UpsideUp

OMG Sharkey!! That is so awesome!! I can't believe you have the freedom for comedic license like that. Just think of the power! You could make all these nut tards sound so much funnier if you did that with all their posts.
And SoK. ...that last post is just plain ridiculous. Perhaps I just don't get your sense of humor (giving you the benefit of the doubt but don't know why) or you were trying to be serious, either way you have been set straight but multiple forums and have embarrassed yourself to no end.
As was mentioned. ..maybe now is a good time to just shut the "F" up and take the lumps? Oh...and go away.:standing wave:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Fixed it for you.

:cheesy:

:thinking: That's actually a win-win situation. Of course Teraflex will accuse the hospital of installing the bars wrong, but will take care of them and send some replacement parts out for the next psycho to be housed there. No harm, no foul right?

dwvninety

Oh, gee, you trolls still talkin' bout me over here? Well, anyway, I just wanted to bring you all up to date. Had a GREAT meeting with my lawyer this AM. To sum it up, you're all going to jail, and ayour rigs all belong to me. Moby will be painted Detonator Yellow, natrually, and al lthat EVO jusnkw l be relaced with reliable Teraflex products.

Now, the judge did consider my request for leniency and acted favorably upon it. I'm seeing to it that you each share jail cells with the PBB & JKO butt boys who piled on. Hope you'll all be ok with water & bar soap, because they don't allow KY in the cells.

So what are we suppose to do?

Attachments

• Oh Okay.gif
    Oh Okay.gif
    272.5 KB · Views: 246

Robar

The Enforcer

Really? Is this the best you can do? This is so 2008. :naw:

Tigrcky

What do you call this fantasy world you live in???

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Hobolobo

I do believe that the old man has snapped. I feel bad for his close family (if any) that has to deal with this on a daily basis. Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that, I don't want him to take away my Jeep with his scary lawyer.
I am SoK66 and all your Jeep are belong to us!:asshat:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

lol, self banned didn't work out?

Take your meds...

StrizzyChris

Im reading this as I'm sitting on a ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge and getting my kicks with the banter.....BUT I like the idea of self banning!

Hear me out, you get the chance to not listen to anyone who opposes your views and return to pout any time you want.... :rock: -> :tantrum:

Top Bottom