Solo Saturday

FNGsport

So my wife works 12 hr shifts at the hospital and had to work today so I decided some trails were in order. So peaceful and relaxing, almost spiritual, to just go out in the jeep and do some wheeling. Location: BFE Missouri lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465066157.005353.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465066182.924973.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465066216.758922.jpg

Looks like a hell of a day! Lots of water to not have a winch out there though. If wheeling by yourself, get one and a tree strap! Plenty of pull spots on those trails with all those trees :)

Man that looks like it was a great time! Where is this and is it open to others? I'm near StL. Side note I have a winch and straps. Haha

^^^ I'm with BdugJK on this one. Where were you wheeling? I'm always looking for new places to explore. Open to public? I'm about 40min from STL.

Man that looks like it was a great time! Where is this and is it open to others? I'm near StL. Side note I have a winch and straps. Haha

It's the Devils Elbow. Not a park just a bunch of trails and stuff local guys made over the years. I've been down there 20+ times and still haven't hit every trail. I usually take the fishing gear too since most of the trails traverse the rivers here. I live in Waynesville and it's about a 15 min drive for me. It's open to everybody

Looks like a hell of a day! Lots of water to not have a winch out there though. If wheeling by yourself, get one and a tree strap! Plenty of pull spots on those trails with all those trees :)

I've gotten stuck down there once. If it's s hole I'm not familiar with I check the depth with a big stick lying around. I went through all the holes I took pictures of but I'm familiar with those specific trails. Most holes are 2-3ft deep maybe a little more since the rain we've had lately.

I've gotten stuck down there once. If it's s hole I'm not familiar with I check the depth with a big stick lying around. I went through all the holes I took pictures of but I'm familiar with those specific trails. Most holes are 2-3ft deep maybe a little more since the rain we've had lately.

Good stuff, sounds like your very familiar with that set of trails. Looks awesome man. Wish we had a place that serene and open to 4x4 here in Houston!

Good stuff, sounds like your very familiar with that set of trails. Looks awesome man. Wish we had a place that serene and open to 4x4 here in Houston!

I had one of my jeep buddies from Wichita Falls come visit me and he said the same thing. Crazy there aren't many places in TX to run jeeps.

Top Bottom