Southeast Wheelin' Calendar

FrankenJeeper

Here's a few pics I could find real quick of last year. The first is us waiting to start a trail ride, and the next two is playing on the obstacle course. On their website there's a good video from last year that shows all of the course and some of the trail rides.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373949015.131634.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373949042.965590.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373949074.799983.jpg

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

subscribed.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend due to prior commitments with my employer. Will not be home until Chirstmas.

Have fun and look forward to seeing pics of the these events.

Also plan for Jeep Beach in Daytona next year. we will be there.

R/
Will

phillypete

Hey Guys and Gals,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a little unsure about making some of these dates.

Due to some bad luck I had to spend my jeep fund in other places, so I wasn't able to get it built up the way I wanted it for these event. I may still make it out but I'll be woefully unprepared.

FrankenJeeper

Who's going to the Pickens' Sheriff Jeep Fest in Jasper in a couple weeks?

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I'm thinking about going. Local group around here might be going.

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 35 toyos, warn winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust.

bnatt78

Who's going to the Pickens' Sheriff Jeep Fest in Jasper in a couple weeks?

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

I will be out there with my Jeep! Maybe I will see you! It's my first year there!

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Its not a place to wheel but a jeep show at jeepism in townsend, Tennessee. My club is doing our annual trip up there and they are throwing a show together. So far about 200 jeeps. Might want to throw that up there

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 35 toyos, warn winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust.

Top Bottom