Southern Ut trails???

TeamFaust

Okay so my Mom just moved to the St George UT area (actually in Toquerville for those that the know the geography) and although I've ben driving through there for more than 30 years never spent any time. Looks like I'll be there a number of time a year including about 3-4 time over the next couple months so wondering it anyone can steer me to some good trails to hit with the family in between unpacking and working on her house. I know that we've got Zion close by but no off roading in the NP. Ideally some destination type trials like one to Toquerville Falls (which I came across) or maybe some scenic views of Zion, Arches, ghost towns, etc,...you get the idea. A place to go with some fun wheeling to get there.

Specific trail starting points would be helpful. Appreciate any ideas. :thumb:

Not my neck of the woods, but I'm a book worm. Check out "Backcountry Adventures Utah" by Massey or "Utah Trails Southwest Region" by the same author.

Sand hollow state park is where you want to go. Dixie 4wheel drive, ask for Bryce. They are always going on runs and I'm sure would be happy to show you around. PM me if you have more questions. Your going to love it!!!!!!

I'm in Moab right now. Had a fun day trail riding today. We hit Gemini Bridge and Long Canyon trail. The kids and I had a blast.

Top Bottom