Southing off-road park NE Ohio

jjsmail

Southington off-road park NE Ohio

I was wondering if anyone on the forum goes to this nice off-road park in NE Ohio, by Warren. I have been there a few times and I really enjoy it out there. They are having an event this weekend and the wife and I are going out there on Saturday with a couple friends and their Jeeps. I was wondering if anyone else is going on this forum.

Last edited:
It will probably be so muddy out there. I finally put my top on just so it won't get all muddy inside and mostly because my gf made me. :naw:

I hope to see u guys out there. And I just hope the weather is gonna be nice. But I'm pretty excited to get out there it's been 5 months.

Hows the variety of trails there? I'm running 33s and stock suspension and its my dd. Its a pretty good price for the day. If the stars align I may see some of you there.

Hows the variety of trails there? I'm running 33s and stock suspension and its my dd. Its a pretty good price for the day. If the stars align I may see some of you there.

You will be able to run a lot of the trails out there with 33's. You would want to avoid the backwoods part because the ruts get pretty deep back there.

Northern Ohio would be a hell of a haul for me but some of the northern guys may be interested in this.

It's a great park...well managed and with lots of variety of trails. You will see LOTS of mud. I have been there many times and find more things I didn't know about every time.

Big Rick

Big Rick
Go Chargers

I have a jku on 33s with a 2 in budget lift and I get around no problem there. With some minor scraping on the skid plates and rock slides. But that's why I have them.

Top Bottom