Speedy Cracker the 392

JT@623

Hooked
I selected the XR package when I ordered my 392. A couple days after placing the order my dealer called me (family member) and informed me that the XR package had been shut off with no estimated continuation date. 🤬

Being concerned about supply train issues, EPA fuckery, and being inherently paranoid, I choose not to wait to see if XR returned and simply ordered it sans XR. I literally had bad dreams about the 392 being discontinued and did not want to miss this opportunity.

Also Eddie and Cindy got theirs about that same time- so I blame them! 😜

Damn, I really need 35-inch tires! 🤣😂

View attachment 396225

View attachment 396226

I love the half doors and for me it was worth every penny.
View attachment 396227

View attachment 396228

View attachment 396229

View attachment 396230
And I blame both of you

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Well it’s cooling off and fall is upon us. Sadly it’s time to put the full doors back on Speedy Cracker. My lovely wife has gotten really good at this and does most of the technical work. I just do the lifting- I guess I’m the unskilled labor. 🤣😂

Goodbye half-doors.
IMG_0725.jpeg

Hello Full doors.
IMG_0726.jpeg

Well it’s cooling off and fall is upon us. Sadly it’s time to put the full doors back on Speedy Cracker. My lovely wife has gotten really good at this and does most of the technical work. I just do the lifting- I guess I’m the unskilled labor. 🤣😂

Goodbye half-doors.
View attachment 397769

Hello Full doors.
View attachment 397770
Looks good either way but those half doors are pretty nice. Do you have the uppers for them?

Goodbye half-doors.
View attachment 397769

Hello Full doors.
View attachment 397770
Judging by the lack of fingers she is on photos full time too? Lol, Jeep's looking sharp!

Top Bottom