SPOTTED: Any 4X4 other than a Jeep JK/JL Wrangler

Diesels are stupid priced out here because they are in good shape. And for some reason people still pay $25-30 for a 30 year old truck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
A few years ago I was looking for an early 2000 Cummins to drive for a couple years. Hoping to spend like 10-15k and I was so shocked at prices like that I just bought a newer one, and have since upgraded. Had my eye on an 02 HO 6 speed with like 80k miles on it but they wanted 30k lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

A few years ago I was looking for an early 2000 Cummins to drive for a couple years. Hoping to spend like 10-15k and I was so shocked at prices like that I just bought a newer one, and have since upgraded. Had my eye on an 02 HO 6 speed with like 80k miles on it but they wanted 30k lol.

Yup. You can buy a 2-3 year old one for 40-50 but a 30 year old for 30? Wtf?

Diesels are stupid priced out here because they are in good shape. And for some reason people still pay $25-30 for a 30 year old truck.

If you want a cheap diesel truck, you could always looks for a Ford with a 6.0 or a 6.4. 🤣🤣🤣

Of course, if you are looking, you probably want one that will run, not be stuck in the shop all the time.

Yup. You can buy a 2-3 year old one for 40-50 but a 30 year old for 30? Wtf?

Yea makes no sense, granted my brothers 02 HO 6 speed has over 450k with no rebuilds, so maybe they are onto something
If you want a cheap diesel truck, you could always looks for a Ford with a 6.0 or a 6.4. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Of course, if you are looking, you probably want one that will run, not be stuck in the shop all the time.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] lots of give and take lol

Problem with the newer tricks is the emissions. They suck ass. My 03 7.3 is worth more now than when I bought it 4 years ago. Doubt I’d ever sell it

Problem with the newer tricks is the emissions. They suck ass. My 03 7.3 is worth more now than when I bought it 4 years ago. Doubt I’d ever sell it
That's a good point on the emissions, people will certainly pay more for the older as they can tune up. my '19 Cummins HO absolutely scoots but when I really hammer on it and it lags like it can't breathe I often wonder what that 400 HP and 1k lbs of torque would feel like without all those restrictions haha
Ugh. So bad for Ford. I want a 7.3.

One of my favorite trucks I've had was 97 powerstroke with the 7.3

Adjustments.jpgAdjustments.jpg

Chopped half doors
Custom rear spare tire carrier / cargo holder with spare half way through the tailgate cutout
Blue top
Mastercraft seats
Custom roll cage
Vented inner fenders
King fucking coilovers

I will never look at another old Bronco again...

...Yes I will

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom