Star Trek Fans - Opinions needed...

GimmePaw

I'm a huge Star Trek fan, and have been wanting to put this on my hood but can't bring myself to do it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377831521.119581.jpg

I think it's funny as hell, but the problem is I have a sport. Worse yet is I have '13 Rubi take-offs on it cause I couldn't stand the pizza cutter steelies & passenger car tires.

I don't want to come off as trying to pass my JKU off as a Rubi.

Thoughts?

Sent via subspace using WAYALIFE mobile app

GimmePaw

I love a good play on words, and
"Rubikhaaaaan!!" Sounds like
"Rubicon"...

NCC-1701 is just a little too Trekkie for me though! :) ...now if my JKU were starship grey...

Sent via subspace using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aeraun

Sorry, I'm a Star Wars fanboy. Die trekki!

JK lol. I think its a good idea and like the play on words. I also like the above idea of sportikhannn and the ID number. If you're a fan then nothing is "Too trekki or nerdy"

DanMojo82

I say if youre going to do it, go with the original RubiKHAAAAAAN! Sportikhan just seems...... well lame. 99% of the people who see it won't know the difference anyway. Do what you like, and if further on down the road you don't like it, you can always take it off. Because every time you see Sportikhan youll know its not what you really wanted. :twocents:

UndeadJeeper

That sticker is EPIC. You must put it on your Jeep and then post up pictures. Also, post pictures of people laughing hysterically as they walk by.

I agree that "Sportikhaan" is just... off. I think the humor loses some of it's value without the full Rubicon play on words.

Finally, if someone actually does say, "Hey, that's a sport not a rubicon. what a nerd." you can simply say that the play on words is an homage to the trail and not a reference to your Jeep model :)

DO IT.

RUBI4US

Love it!
You need to get it to George Takei.
He'll share it with the world.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Wayalife mobile

GimmePaw

Thanks everyone! It turned out pretty good. Now its time to take it to the undiscovered country... cheesy, I know. :standing wave:

Top Bottom