Stock parts wanted NE Ohio

Shopteach

Hello everyone. In order of priority, this is what I am looking for:
Billet silver drivers front flare
Drivers front wheel liner
Rear license plate bracket
Billet silver drivers fender
I am willing to buy a set of flares if necessary, I will also consider other colors of painted flares. If I have to paint the flare, I will repair the fender

Welcome to WAL! FYI - You're doing it wrong!

I'm on mobile so I couldn't see his post count, but I assumed this was the case.

Check craigslist bud. We're not a buy/sell bulletin. If you want help replacing the fender I'm sure there's a write up on here. Otherwise, follow the rules.

I'm on mobile so I couldn't see his post count, but I assumed this was the case.

Check craigslist bud. We're not a buy/sell bulletin. If you want help replacing the fender I'm sure there's a write up on here. Otherwise, follow the rules.

I'm always on mobile. I can remember the last time I logged in on a pc? Anyway, touch the avatar to get to the profile and the press replies, viola, post count.

Ok, I'm all about following the rules. I thought this section was where you would post about what you wanted to buy.......let me go back and read the rules....sorry

You're not wrong, this is the right place. It's just supposed to be for active members. Been on here awhile, higher post count. We get a lot of people purely looking to buy/sell, and that's not what WAL is about.

Ok, so the only thing I am doing wrong is the fact that I just joined and have not yet participated in other threads? Is this the case? Thanks

Ok, I'm all about following the rules. I thought this section was where you would post about what you wanted to buy.......let me go back and read the rules....sorry

Awesome! I read about your situation and it sounds like you might be able to get some of the stuff you need. Post up some before and after pics or start a build thread and contribute. You'll be fine as long as you're not here just for a bunch a freebies. Again, welcome!

Awesome! I read about your situation and it sounds like you might be able to get some of the stuff you need. Post up some before and after pics or start a build thread and contribute. You'll be fine as long as you're not here just for a bunch a freebies. Again, welcome!

Ok, thanks! I will start a thread, I took some pictures of welding the oil pan, straightening the front axle housing and so on

I'm always on mobile. I can remember the last time I logged in on a pc? Anyway, touch the avatar to get to the profile and the press replies, viola, post count.

It's been about two years now since I've used my laptop. Ever since the iPhone 6 came out I have no need for a full computer anymore. You can also log into WAL on the phone through Safari to see the full site and edit your profile and such.

It's been about two years now since I've used my laptop. Ever since the iPhone 6 came out I have no need for a full computer anymore. You can also log into WAL on the phone through Safari to see the full site and edit your profile and such.

^ True that! I spend far too much time on this thing [emoji33]

Top Bottom