Strengthened D30 from 2015 JKU

Bigtuna

Nitro sleeved, gussetted, Synergy ball joints, stock knuckles drilled for top steer, Synergy raised track bAr mount bracket, G2 Chromo axles,Detroit TruTrac limited slip, 4.88 gears, ARBcover.
Just took it off and upgraded due to blow ring and pinion. I pulled the axles and they look good, opens diff looks like just gears are needed. Message if interested . Local Only I don't want to ship it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
FYI, you just joined yesterday. You will have a hard time selling it here. Also, strengthened or not, most members here aren't looking for a d30.

Bigtuna

Well I read the rules as you suggested and don't see what rules were violated. Is it because I didn't put a price down and said to message me? I am not trying to dump this on your this site. I didn't put a price because I am aware that not many would even buy a D30 I would take what ever someone wanted to pay for it. Maybe someone with a stock setup that can't foot the bill for a built up axle. I made it
last 30k miles. I am just a jeeper out to have a good time just like everyone else. No foul intended here. Take the post down if you want.

mo0s3

Well I read the rules as you suggested and don't see what rules were violated. Is it because I didn't put a price down and said to message me? I am not trying to dump this on your this site. I didn't put a price because I am aware that not many would even buy a D30 I would take what ever someone wanted to pay for it. Maybe someone with a stock setup that can't foot the bill for a built up axle. I made it
last 30k miles. I am just a jeeper out to have a good time just like everyone else. No foul intended here. Take the post down if you want.

Welcome aboard bud. I'm sure someone will want the set up. But a lot of members here if not all won't want it. But you never know :) have fun here enjoy the great info and you will have a great time !! Take care bud

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

The for sale section has a sticky at the top that says 'Active Members Only.' Being that you just joined yesterday, we don't really know you. That's pretty much the main issue.
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. If you are a new member or even a long time member who doesn't post much, do yourself a favor, get involved and start participating on WAYALIFE. If you don't, your for sale post will NOT be welcome here by the members. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

It sounds like you would give it away for a case of beer? If so, I see no harm in posting it and helping someone out. If not, definitely reread the rules and be a contributing member before posting stuff for sale. :beer:

Top Bottom