Stuck between a stick and a hardtop

JKWrang

DW in a 4 door with 75k? If it isnt warped rotors or a wheel balance issue move along and find a new vehicle.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
X3 on finding a different vehicle. I understand that your folks are pressuing you but it seems like neither of those options are good.

Spencer11496

Pretty sure it's warped rotors. Just took it for a long drive and it only wobbled under braking and got worse under hard braking. Coasting it was fine

Dealer said they would fix it no matter what. They're giving me 16k for the trade as opposed to the NADA value of 12k so we now have room to do some things.

Last edited:

gleno99

Pretty sure it's warped rotors. Just took it for a long drive and it only wobbled under braking and got worse under hard braking. Coasting it was fine

Dealer said they would fix it no matter what. They're giving me 16k for the trade as opposed to the NADA value of 12k so we now have room to do some things.

Tell the salesman to fix it and you would be happy to comeback Monday to drive again and purchase if it's all good! I would not purchase then trust them to fix it.

Spencer11496

Tell the salesman to fix it and you would be happy to comeback Monday to drive again and purchase if it's all good! I would not purchase then trust them to fix it.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Dropping her off tomorrow night, getting back in my jeep, they're taking her to the shop Monday morning and then after its fixed I'm going to drive it pretty hard and make sure the shop warranties their work.

gleno99

That's exactly what I'm doing. Dropping her off tomorrow night, getting back in my jeep, they're taking her to the shop Monday morning and then after its fixed I'm going to drive it pretty hard and make sure the shop warranties their work.

If it is just warped rotors, that's no big deal at all. Just drive in as many conditions as possible (city, highway, bumps, etc).

jarho00

Definitely go with option b, cruise and power windows are very nice options. You can fit 33's with no lift (minor trimming).

Top Bottom