"Stumps" - The JK

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
3" EVO Enforcer and Drag link flip installed. [emoji106]

View attachment 263527

I am excited to wheel it at a local club event in a few weeks.

I also found the source of a high pitched squeak that was coming from my front passenger seat. A bolt for the bracket that my compressor is on was loose. [emoji854]

Looks good ty! Wish I was getting to see the new lift this weekend. Hopefully next time

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I got to wheel today with the new lift on. Only small problem I noticed is that since my tie rod is a little bent it hits the front sway bar axle brackets when fully turned either way.

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I got to have wheel today with the new lift on. No major problems but since my tie rod is a little bent it hits the front sway bar axle brackets when fully turned either way.

View attachment 265060

I got to wheel today with the new lift on. Only small problem I noticed is that since my tie rod is a little bent it hits the front sway bar axle brackets when fully turned either way.

View attachment 265062

View attachment 265063

Looking good ty! How did you like the new lift?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo - Lookin good out on the trail like that!

Any chance you could post up a pic of what you're seeing?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
"Stumps" - The JK

Thank you all!

WooHoo - Lookin good out on the trail like that!

Any chance you could post up a pic of what you're seeing?

I don't think it's anything to really worry about but this is what I found.

IMG_0502.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First time for everything. [emoji58]

Really, "first"?? LOL!! I feel like I go through windshields like oil changes. Anyway, that sucks. If it's out of the way enough of your view, you might be able to stop it from growing using a window repair kit. Of course, depending on the overall condition of your windshield, replacing it may be the better way to go and they aren't too expensive.

Brute

Hooked
Really, "first"?? LOL!! I feel like I go through windshields like oil changes. Anyway, that sucks. If it's out of the way enough of your view, you might be able to stop it from growing using a window repair kit. Of course, depending on the overall condition of your windshield, replacing it may be the better way to go and they aren't too expensive.

Roger that...on my third windshield on the Brute...all from highway rocks...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
First time for everything. [emoji58]

View attachment 278508

You saw the multiple cracks/impacts in my original windshield about 3 years ago from rock strikes...I still haven’t replaced it!

I’ve been very lucky that they haven’t spread and they don’t affect my visibility.

Ty, I hope you don’t have any issues replacing it.

'07 JKUR

WJCO

Meme King
That sucks. Do you have glass coverage on your insurance? We had one that size and it was repaired. If you do have to pay for it, a lot of mobile services come to you and do that for about 50 bucks.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I’ve seen those repair kits and they will most likely be the first thing I try.

Roger that...on my third windshield on the Brute...all from highway rocks...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! Funny how that works. Like you, all my breaks have been on the highway too.

Lol! That’s where this one came from as well

You saw the multiple cracks/impacts in my original windshield about 3 years ago from rock strikes...I still haven’t replaced it!

I’ve been very lucky that they haven’t spread and they don’t affect my visibility.

Ty, I hope you don’t have any issues replacing it.

'07 JKUR

I do remember. I’m going to try the repair kits first to stop it from spreading. :yup:

That sucks. Do you have glass coverage on your insurance? We had one that size and it was repaired. If you do have to pay for it, a lot of mobile services come to you and do that for about 50 bucks.

Honestly I’m not sure. I’ll have to call my insurance company and ask especially since I’m in the process of moving and I know that will change how/what is covered.

Top Bottom