Super Bowl Snacks - Watcha Munching On?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Missed this.

IMG_1069.jpg

Wings with homemade ranch.

IMG_1068.jpg

Wine. On the second bottle of this in fact.

Quite a game...now.

Had a tritip to cook, but was not hungry after the wings. Made some sliders for the kids.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Best play of the game was that catch off the guys leg. Amazing talent these boys have. I'm always blown away.

But then again I don't crossfit. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Can Brady please stop winning Super Bowls. This whole thing is really getting old...

I'll preface all of this with the meme "we've got a bad ass over here" but when I was working superbowl 46 I saw Brady lose and it was the best, being Colts fan nothing makes me happier but it's hard to argue with his greatness after today.
Best play of the game was that catch off the guys leg. Amazing talent these boys have. I'm always blown away.

But then again I don't crossfit. ;)

the odds of that catch were unreal and honestly those are things you need to win championships, pro athletes are far from perfect but there talents are unreal

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll preface all of this with the meme "we've got a bad ass over here" but when I was working superbowl 46 I saw Brady lose and it was the best, being Colts fan nothing makes me happier but it's hard to argue with his greatness after today.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Totally. And I think that's what fires me up. He's so good, regulation balls or not, that he's just a winner. He's a winner with a smoking hot wife.

Top Bottom