Sway bar disco

LaurenceS

Hi,

So, here’s the thing; as an I.T. Professional, specifically a Database Administrator (and more), I pretty much live by the mantra of “it depends” so I “get it.” I also tend to “overthink.” This being said, if I have a ‘23 Wrangler Sport S 4 door, and it’s also a “daily driver”. I don‘t really know exactly how much off roading I’ll be doing yet either. Would I be best served just going with something like the JKS manual disconnects? I’m also on a fairly strict budget as I’ve been unemployed since August, and once I do go back to work, I’ll have A LOT of “making up” to do due to the spending of some savings. Not necessarily in the fundage right now to spend $900 on a used Rubi sway bar. $176 is a lot more palatable.

I thank you ever so kindly,

Laurence

JKS quick disconnects will definitely work and as you mentioned being on a budget, these are very budget friendly. Give me a call tomorrow and will see if I can work in an early Black Friday sale for you on a set.

LaurenceS

JKS quick disconnects will definitely work and as you mentioned being on a budget, these are very budget friendly. Give me a call tomorrow and will see if I can work in an early Black Friday sale for you on a set.
Next silly question please? Will adding the JKS Quick disconnects void the warranty?

Thanks again,

Laurence

LaurenceS

Thanks again, Jeremy. I’ll call you tomorrow.

-Laurence
Hey Jeremy? I’m going to hold off for now. I don’t have a grease gun, nor the means to cut that bracket on the passenger side. This will have to wait until I’m gainfully employed again to have it professionally installed. I was just on JKS‘ site reading the install instructions.

Thank you for your very generous offer though!

Much appreciated! A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Laurence

Top Bottom