Synergy Tie rod availibility

Hey, I have ordered a Synergy Tie rod for a JL about 3 weeks ago and there is still no ETA on the part.
My question is does anyone know what going on with them ? are they just having a hard time getting parts themselves ?
I have no problem waiting just curious if anyone here knows whats up

Hey, I have ordered a Synergy Tie rod for a JL about 3 weeks ago and there is still no ETA on the part.
My question is does anyone know what going on with them ? are they just having a hard time getting parts themselves ?
I have no problem waiting just curious if anyone here knows whats up
Assuming you ordered directly from Synergy? I was their the other day and they just recently moved the entire side of Poly Performance to the new building and were moving around the entire fabrication area in Synergy and setting up a couple new machines/benders/welders they got so that may be the cause of some delays, I’d assume anyways.

Thanks guys. I did not order directly from them. I am in Canada and it is supposed to be easier to order from a dealer up here, no hidden cost like duties and brokerige fees. I did get their drag link just not the tie rod, yet.

upnover

Thanks guys. I did not order directly from them. I am in Canada and it is supposed to be easier to order from a dealer up here, no hidden cost like duties and brokerige fees. I did get their drag link just not the tie rod, yet.
Make sure you didn’t order as a package. I ordered as a package but the inventory system keeps them individually.

Top Bottom