Tampa/Ocala Area, Thanksgiving Weekend...

BIGLex

Hey guys,
I'm taking the 10A up and visiting some family up in Land o Lakes Thanksgiving weekend.

Any chance some of the Tampa / Ocala area members can set up a cool meet and trail run? I would love to ride with some fellow Jeepers up that way...

Wittys-JK

I will be out of town myself down in South Florida otherwise I would go out with you. There is never a lack of people to run with so keep checking.

BIGLex

I hope so...
It's not the same going alone!
I got another member from the other forum saying its possible he'll ride out with me...

If not, can you guys recommend any good spots/parks I can go to?

BIGLex

Wish I could Alex:grayno:

The December 7th ride can't get here any quicker Ed :)

There's a member on another forum looking for riders to go to Lazy Springs this Sunday...

Would you be interested & do you think we can get some other guys to join?

Beyrgut

I may be around that weekend but not familiar with Ocala trails myself, I keep and eye on the thread and if around I'll join up for some fun. Only concern is it's prime time hunting season so we could be dodging bullets lol.

BIGLex

I may be around that weekend but not familiar with Ocala trails myself, I keep and eye on the thread and if if around join up for some fun. Only concern is its prime time hunting season so we could be dodging bullets lol.

Really?
YIKES!!!
Thanks for the heads up.
:)

How about 4x4 parks?
There's gotta be some up there, no?

[SUP][/SUP]
Hey guys,
I'm taking the 10A up and visiting some family up in Land o Lakes Thanksgiving weekend.

Any chance some of the Tampa / Ocala area members can set up a cool meet and trail run? I would love to ride with some fellow Jeepers up that way...

Chances of SWMBO letting me out of the house for a wheeling trip over Thanksgiving weekend is right there next to letting me sit in a deer stand after just returning from deployment. Do not want to be sleeping on the couch so soon after getting home. Would love too but have the go ahead for the 7th. :wings:

BIGLex

[sup][/sup]

chances of swmbo letting me out of the house for a wheeling trip over thanksgiving weekend is right there next to letting me sit in a deer stand after just returning from deployment. Do not want to be sleeping on the couch so soon after getting home. Would love too but have the go ahead for the 7th. :wings:

you have me rolling
hahahahahaha

BIGLex

Hard Rock is where it's at :)
I wouldn't recommend going by yourself unless ur good with meeting people. You can get in trouble pretty quick.

Damn Brownies!!!
Thanks for the heads up...
I'm good with people but what if I can't find anyone to say hello to & meet.
Lol...
Damn it man...
I guess I'll just drive up and down my buddy's drive way & I'll flex my suspension on his side walk...
HAHAHHAHAHA...

BrowniesJK

Lol look out for those oak tree roots :)
There is almost always someone there and holiday weekends attract a lot of campers so chances are you will be fine. We are hitting some trails today so I'll ask the guys if anyone is free. It's much better with a guide.

Millerj87

I would for sure being from south tampa area but also thanksgiving got family flying in so I'm sure wifey won't let me outta the house:(

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

904Jeep

@BIGLex What days will you be in hard rock? I may be able to get down there.

Sent from my LG-P930 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BIGLex

@BIGLex What days will you be in hard rock? I may be able to get down there.

I'm thinking of going on Saturday morning..
You want to meet up?
I've never been there so it would be my first Time...

Let me know...

904Jeep

Won't be able to make tomorrow. I will catch you on the Dec. 7th trail ride though!

BIGLex

Won't be able to make tomorrow. I will catch you on the Dec. 7th trail ride though!

No problem Amigo!
See you next weekend.

For everyone else.
I'll be going to Hard Rock tomorrow.
Call me or Text if you can make it & would like to ride with a fellow Jeeper....

786-942-2800

Top Bottom