TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Wait, commuting to work doesn't count as wheeling? :thinking:

It's pretty hard in a jeep, when was the last time you heard anybody getting death wobble climbing a rock or going through mud? Daily driving is the true test if your jeep is fine tuned.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
A box delivered yesterday contained some much needed additions to Tank JK. For those long mall trips led by the astute navigator Overlanderus JKus. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411774150.781940.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411774161.018194.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411774175.712928.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
LOL! Yes indeed, you'd better get some as well. VRG is treacherous.

I was looking for the most expensive hardware I could find Marlo, I wound up getting stainless hardware from Lamborghini and the special made RotoPax mounts from NASA grade aluminum. The gas cans are made from a special (rare) polycarbonite mix. The red color is actually derived from Red Fire Ant toenails. :cheesy:

ChaosNein

I try not to venture too far from home these days. You never know when ISIS is jump out of the bushes and cut your head off!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
LOL! Yes indeed, you'd better get some as well. VRG is treacherous.

I was looking for the most expensive hardware I could find Marlo, I wound up getting stainless hardware from Lamborghini and the special made RotoPax mounts from NASA grade aluminum. The gas cans are made from a special (rare) polycarbonite mix. The red color is actually derived from Red Fire Ant toenails. :cheesy:

Sounds like some serious upgrades.
Your jeep is in my top 5 on the forum as the nicest, and looks to me like tank needs a jkx trip! Looking great.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sounds like some serious upgrades.
Your jeep is in my top 5 on the forum as the nicest, and looks to me like tank needs a jkx trip! Looking great.

Wow, seriously? Thank you. :blush: I agree, that AND a ton more trips. Life has a way of getting in the way if wheeling :banghead:

Top Bottom