TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

My Billet Rubi Build

Yup so easy even a JAGS can do it! 👌

Now I need my damn lift and tires. And DS. And sliders. And Bumper. And Tire carrier. Lol.

Seeing the list, just got a little sad. At least ive got a few things checked off. Need to go back to MTGs thread for some warm thoughts now.

My Billet Rubi Build

So my wife is awesome. She sneakily contacted a friend of mine (he may be on this forum) and found out I wanted the EVO custom angled sliders. She contacted N4x4 and ordered them! 👌👍

So next installs will be skins and sliders!

My Billet Rubi Build

So my wife is awesome. She sneakily contacted a friend of mine (he may be on this forum) and found out I wanted the EVO custom angled sliders. She contacted N4x4 and ordered them! 👌👍

Very nice! You have her trained well! LOL. Just kidding.

That is truly awesome! Congrats 👍

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Re: My Billet Rubi Build

That's awesome!!

?...... (he may be on this forum) and found out I wanted the EVO custom angled sliders......

I think I may know who that nefarious character could be! Anyway, that is a freakin' awesome gift from the wife :thumb: The jeep is quickly getting built up into a monster!

My Billet Rubi Build

I think I may know who that nefarious character could be! Anyway, that is a freakin' awesome gift from the wife :thumb: The jeep is quickly getting built up into a monster!

Oh indeed. Thank you my friend. Slowly but surely, I am learning it pays to buy quality parts from the get go. 👌

My Billet Rubi Build

I don't remember your wife getting ahold of me. :thinking:

Top Bottom